Having been one of the most requested Custom Vehicle Operations in history, Harley Davidson® has announced the all-new CVO™ Tri Glide™ for 2021. Dripping with the latest technology and comfort features, here’s a glimpse at what to expect with the new 2021 CVO™ Trike.
Boosting rider confidence, the new CVO™ Tri Glide™ features the Reflex™ Defensive Rider System (RDRS), which is an advanced collaboration of technology that is designed to assist in poor road conditions and unexpected situations. The systems are electric and embody the latest traction control, brake control, and powertrain technology.
“RDRS Safety Enhancements are technologies developed by Harley-Davidson® and designed to make motorcycling more intuitive,” said VP Marketing Theo Keetell. “Our intent is to assist riders of every skill level in an unanticipated moment when electronic intervention may react more quickly, and with more precision, than our own reflexes can react. A situation that activates an RDRS Safety Enhancement may be rare, but if it occurs, this technology may be invaluable.”
Harley Davidson’s® 2021 CVO™ Tri Glide™ Safety Features:
- Cornering Enhanced Electronic Linked Braking (C-ELB)
- Cornering Enhanced Anti Lock Braking System (C-ABS)
- Cornering Enhanced Traction Control System (C-TCS)
- Drag-Torque Slip Control System (DSCS)
- Cornering Enhanced Drag-Torque Slip Control System (C-DSCS)
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The CVO™ Tri Glide™ is finished in exclusive paint colours and designs, which go beyond the quality of any other motorcycle manufacture. What’s more exciting about the styling this year, is the introduction of a new blacked-out, monochromatic finish. Traditionally, Harley® has opted for the standard chrome finish, yet for 2021, are offering customers two finish variations.
2021 Harley Davidson® CVO™ Tri Glide™ Colour Variations & Finishes:
- Sunset Orange & Sunset Black - Chrome Finish (*IMPORTANT* Currently the Sunset Orange & Sunset Black - Chrome Finish is Sold Out)
- Charred Crimson - Black Out Finish
Like all other CVO™ models, the CVO™ Tri Glide™ will be powered by the most powerful Twin-Cooled V-Twin on offer. With a max engine torque of 163Nm at only 3,500 rpm, riders will not be disappointed with the go power on display.
2021 Harley Davidson® CVO™ Tri Glide™ Features and Benefits:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Twin-Cooled™ Engine
- Premium Paints and Finishes
- Boom!™ GTS Infotainment System
- High-Performance Touring Suspension
- LED Lighting
- Tomahawk™ Contrast Cut Wheels
- Premium Heated Seats
- Custom Touring Style
- Wireless Headset
Check out the New 2021 CVO™ Tri Glide™
Wanting to keep up with the latest news, events, reviews and specials? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter today, and be entered to win $100 to spend in-store on parts, accessories and motorclothes®.