POSSIBILITY COMES STANDARDRaw, stripped-down bobber style. A blank canvas for customization. This is more than a motorcycle. It's an iron invitation to join the custom revolution.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
Raw Bobber Style
The classic look of spoked wheels, chopped fenders and Mini-Ape handlebars, with polished finishes for stunning contrast against the Vivid Black paint.
Low-Slung Tuck-and-Roll Seat
A low-slung solo saddle that shows off the chopped rear fender and sets you "in" the bike.
A 2-into-2 offset shotgun exhaust with chrome shields and mufflers gives the Softail® Standard a long, low profile.
3.5 Gallon Tank and Custom Graphic
A smooth-top fuel tank with a clean, classic logo accentuates the powerful Milwaukee-Eight® engine.
High Performance Front Suspension
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine 5 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 100 mm
- Stroke 111 mm
- Displacement 1,746 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,320 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 680 mm
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 157 mm
- Wheelbase 1,630 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 291 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 297 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 145 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
- Fuel Economy 5.5 l /100 km
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the WMTC 134/2014 Annex VII Appendix 3.3 are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specific conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions. Range as shown is with maximum power and minimum regeneration selected.
2020 Harley Davidson Softail Standard